About Me

My photo
Valencia, Spain
Hola! I will be studying abroad in Valencia, Spain from September 1-December 17th. I made this blog so friends and family are able to keep up with my adventures. Cuidate! :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Mi primer post

Voy a ir a Valencia, España pronto, y estoy muy nerviosa. A mi trabajo de verano, había algunas personas de puerto rico que hablaban español....y yo no sabia que ellos hablaban. Ellos hablaban muy muy rápido, y me hizo nerviosa. Donde yo llego a Valencia, voy a ser muy tímida.

Yo se mi compañera de habitación! Se llama Jessica y ella es muy simpatica y inteligente. Vamos a ir "Skype" pronto y hablan sobre donde ellos quieren viajar.

Mis amigas, Kelly, Regina, Jessica y yo vamos a ir a Oktoberfest en Munich, Germany el primer a los tres de Octubre. Yo no espero :)

Voy a escribir la próxima semana. Cuando me llego en Valencia, mis blogs será en ingles. Estoy practicando por ahora!
_________________________________________________________________________
I am going to Valencia, Spain soon, and I am very nervous. At my summer job, there were some people from Puerto Rico that spoke Spanish....and I didn't know what they were saying. They spoke very fast, and it made me nervous. When I arrive to Valencia, I will be very shy.

I know my roommate. Her name is Jessica and she is very nice and smart. We are going to "Skype" soon and talk about where we want to travel.

My friends, Kelly, Regina, Jessica and I are going to go to Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany the first through the third of October. I can't wait.

I will write next week. When I arrive in Valencia, my blogs will be in English. I am practicing for now!

Cuidate,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment