About Me

My photo
Valencia, Spain
Hola! I will be studying abroad in Valencia, Spain from September 1-December 17th. I made this blog so friends and family are able to keep up with my adventures. Cuidate! :)

Monday, November 29, 2010

Lori Meyers Concierto, Gleason's Bday, CALPE!!!



Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since I've written. I wanted to take some time today to update you all on what I have been up to since October break! It's been over a month! haha

The weekend after Fall Break (Thurs. October 23 My intercambio, Carlota and I went with her friends to a concert on the beach. The name of the band was Lori Meyers and they were actually pretty good!!

Here are some pictures from it:



Gleason's birthday was this same weekend. We went to a club called Indiana and took some pictures as well. Here they are!

Also, that weekend we went to Calpe, a city near Valencia. It was beautiful weather and little did we know what we had to do. We wore our hiking shoes, but didn't know we'd be climbing a huge mountain like this one...



It was a lot of fun, and in the end, the view was worth it!!

We all got to sign our names on a rock at the top of the mountain!!
Here I am on the top!!
That's all from the weekend of October 23. More to come on the weekends following this one!

Cuidate,
Sar


No comments:

Post a Comment