About Me

My photo
Valencia, Spain
Hola! I will be studying abroad in Valencia, Spain from September 1-December 17th. I made this blog so friends and family are able to keep up with my adventures. Cuidate! :)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Packing Dilemma!!

Well guys, in about 4 more days I will be leaving this country! I can't believe it's so soon..this summer really did fly by! I'm more excited than anything to be going, but I think that once I'm there, settled, and have time to myself I may get a little homesick. Once I feel the homesickness once though, I most likely will not feel it again. That's just how I am--I'll get used to it fairly quickly :)

My mom and I went to Wal Mart last night and did last minute shopping for things such as shampoo, conditioner, facewash, all that good stuff! I also bought a multi-country adapter, which is pretty cool! I'm just hoping my laptop doesn't fry...

As far as packing goes, I'm not quite there yet. There are things tossed this way and that way, all over my house. My room is a complete disaster. It looks like a tornado came through! Hence, today is my day to get everything organized (finally) and begin to cram everything in my one suitcase (it must be under 50 lbs, mind you). I will also be taking a small suitcase as a carry on, and a huge purse to fit my laptop in. I just hope I won't forget anything!!

Anyways, I will be writing again before I leave, most likely Tuesday! (I leave Wed.)

Cuidate,
Sar


1 comment:

  1. Sarah - When I went to spain they told us to bring toiletpaper !!! You're going to have such a great time. Cereal from home will also come in handy when you're homesick....i found i missed cheerios and driving of all things but being in spain more than made up for it...
    Ten Cuidado y Alegria -
    Emily

    ReplyDelete