About Me

My photo
Valencia, Spain
Hola! I will be studying abroad in Valencia, Spain from September 1-December 17th. I made this blog so friends and family are able to keep up with my adventures. Cuidate! :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Listo? Posible...

Soo...I believe I'm ready. I think I have everything...

I packed one giant purple suitcase full of clothes, and then added in the shampoo, conditioner, facewash, etc. It will definitely NOT be under 50 lbs. as Delta Airlines is hoping, but it's so worth it to bring all that I can! Plus, I still have a little bit of room on top of the suitcase for things I bring home with me in December!

As far as my carry-ons go, I am bringing a tiny black suitcase for my shoes and jackets. And then my backpack will consist of my laptop, books, notebooks, and important information (like my address and such).

I'm seriously so excited!! I can't believe it's TOMORROW already!! I promise I will try and post everyday and let you know of all my wild adventures! Can't wait to see what's in store!

Cuidate,
Sar


1 comment:

  1. I miss you already!! Have a safe trip and don't forget about me while your gone!! <3

    ReplyDelete