About Me

My photo
Valencia, Spain
Hola! I will be studying abroad in Valencia, Spain from September 1-December 17th. I made this blog so friends and family are able to keep up with my adventures. Cuidate! :)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Un Gran Fin de Semana

I ate octopus today!! It was actually pretty good! I'm so full from lunch..ugh!! Our madre feeds us so much food. And then we eat fruit for dessert, but sometimes I can't even get that down!!!

This weekend was a lot of fun! We went out for 3 nights in a row, and by the end of each night our group just kept getting smaller and smaller.

Jess and I are trying to plan out our fall break. Since it's so expensive to fly into Greece, we may just explore Spain for the first half of break and then go to Italy for a few nights. And then we also want to plan a trip to Ireland at the end of October (Carly--I need your help with that!)

I'll post these pics from the weekend. Friday night we met at a club called Corono 15 and then went to another club called Fox Congo. At Corono 15, we all got free drinks called "La Agua de Valencia," which is the popular drink here (hence the name). It was a lot of fun, and I really love everyone in the program.

I'm starting to get so excited to travel! Barcelona this weekend! TO DO: Find a hostel haha :)

Here are pics..I'll write again tomorrow! :) Miss you all from home!!!!! SO much!





Cuidate,
Sar


No comments:

Post a Comment